703 Park Lawn Court
Kernersville, NC 27284
Series: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Race: 20 of 22 – November 1, 2013
Driver: Brennan Newberry
Truck: No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado
Driver’s Point Standings: 19th
Owner’s Point Standings: 21st
Track: Texas Motor Speedway
Race: WinStar World Casino 350K
Distance: 147 Laps/147 Miles
· Closing in on the final three races of the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season, Brennan Newberry and the No. 24 Qore-24 team head west to Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. With only one start at the 1.5-mile fast track, Newberry has an average start and finish of 20.0.
· Making his second start of the season on the paperclip track of Martinsville Speedway last weekend, Brennan Newberry qualified the No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado in the 31st position for the Kroger 200 and following 200 laps of short-track racing, finished the race as the top NTS Motorsports team with a 24th-place finish.
· Qore-24 will serve at the primary sponsor for Newberry and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado team in the WinStar World Casino 350K at Texas Motor Speedway.
· NTS Owner Bob Newberry (Brennan’s Father), will have several people in attendance from his NTS, Inc. Texas group, located in nearby Amarillo, TX.
· Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender Newberry remains fifth in the 2013 NCWTS Rookie standings.
· Catch the WinStar World Casino 350K from Texas Motor Speedway on MRN, Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 90 and Fox Sports 1 on Friday, November 1, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET with the race set to start at 8:30 p.m. ET.
From the Driver’s Seat with Brennan Newberry’s Knowledge:
“I have been looking forward to the fall Texas race for quite some time. Especially because last go around at TMS my Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado was very fast and looked like a top-10 finish was going as planned. Two dead batteries unfortunately plagued us during the race and dashed our good finish hopes. I know my NTS Motorsports team has given me another fast truck to race. I’m looking forward to kicking off the final three races of the season with two west coast races, starting this weekend in the Lone Star State.”
From the Box with Crew Chief Eddie Pardue:
“Texas is a track that I love to race at. We were in contention for a great finish with the Qore-24 truck in June, but some electrical issues kept us from the results that we were aiming for. I know the No. 24 team is hungry for a good result, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the Qore-24 truck gets its best finish yet.”
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
For more information about Qore-24, visit Qore24.com
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS, @TeamNTS24Truck, and @BrennanNewberry