703 Park Lawn Court
Kernersville, NC 27284
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Series: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Race: 19 of 22 – October 26, 2013
Driver: Brennan Newberry
Truck: No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado
Driver’s Point Standings: 19th
Owner’s Point Standings: 21st
Track: Martinsville (Va.) Speedway
Race: Kroger 200
Distance: 200 Laps/105.2 Miles
• With only four races remaining in the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season, the No. 24 Qore 24 team will unload at the .526-mile Martinsville (Va.) Speedway where Brennan Newberry will make his third-career start at the historical short track. Earlier this season for the second stop of the 2013 season, Newberry started the race 10th and finished 31st. His average start at the track is 14.5 and average finish is 29.5.
• For his first NCWTS start on the high-banked 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway, Newberry qualified for the fred’s 250 Presented by Coca-Cola in the 15th position, but was collected in a multi-truck wreck on lap 65. The No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado sustained too much damage to complete the 94-lap event and was left with a disappointing 32nd-place finish.
• Qore-24 will serve at the primary sponsor for Newberry and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado team in the Kroger 200 at Martinsville Speedway.
• Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender Newberry remains fifth in the 2013 NCWTS Rookie standings, 86 points behind leader Ryan Blaney.
• Catch the Kroger 200 from Martinsville Speedway on MRN, Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 90 and Fox Sports 1 on Saturday, October 26, beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET with the race set to start at 1:30 p.m. ET.
From the Driver’s Seat with Brennan Newberry’s Knowledge:
“Martinsville is a special track to me and NTS Motorsports. It was the sight of our first ever NCWTS start. It is a rhythm track that requires momentum and discipline to go fast. I am happy to return to the paperclip and improve on our practice, qualifying and race from the Spring. We are showing up with a clean looking Qore-24 Chevrolet looking forward to some hard short track racing.”
From the Box with Crew Chief Eddie Pardue:
“We had a good run at Martinsville Speedway in the Spring. I am excited to come back to this track and get a good run for Qore-24 and the NTS Motorsports team. We have progressed a ton since the beginning of the year, and I am excited to get our best finish yet.”
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
For more information about Qore-24, visit Qore24.com
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS, @TeamNTS24Truck, and @BrennanNewberry