Series: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Race: 13 of 22 – August 21, 2013
Driver: Brennan Newberry
Truck: No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado
Driver’s Point Standings: 18th
Owner’s Point Standings: 23rd
Track: Bristol Motor Speedway
Race: UNOH 200
Distance: 200 Laps/106.6 Miles
· Adding another first to the list, Brennan Newberry and the No. 24 Qore-24 team will make their first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start at Bristol Motor Speedway this Wednesday for the UNOH 200. Filled with history and memorable moments, Newberry hopes to add his name to the list of elite driver’s who have conquered the “World’s Fastest Half-Mile” and walk away with another top-10 finish to keep his streak alive.
· Following the race on Wednesday night, Newberry will appear at Food City’s Speed Street in Bristol, Tenn. on Thursday, August 22, from 5-7 p.m. ET to sign autographs at the Qore-24 tent. Stop by to meet Newberry and pick up your sample of Qore-24. Qore-24 will be available to the public from 1-9 p.m. ET.
· Qore-24 will serve at the primary sponsor for Newberry and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado team in the NCWTS UNOH 200 this week at Bristol Motor Speedway.
· Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender Newberry sits fifth in the 2013 NCWTS Rookie standings, 61 points behind leader Ryan Blaney.
· Catch the UNOH 200 from Bristol Motor Speedway on PRN, Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 90 and Fox Sports 1 on Wednesday, August 21, beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET with the race set to start at 8:00 p.m. ET.
From the Driver’s Seat with Newberry’s Knowledge:
“Bristol Motor Speedway is a historic track that I’ve always dreamed of racing on. BMS is another track that I haven’t been to, and one that requires a lot of respect. My background is short track racing, so Bristol is a place that I am going to be very comfortable and confident racing on. My Qore-24 team is coming off two of our best finishes yet, and we are carrying a lot of positive momentum. I’m glad that I can finally compete on the world’s fastest half-mile, and I’m excited to be a part of some of the hardest short-track racing ever.”
Track Facts: Race Rewind:
Bristol Motor Speedway Michigan International Speedway
.533-mile National Guard 200
26 to 30-degrees banking in Corners Start: 18th
5 to 9-degrees banking on Frontstretch Finish: 12th
4 to 8-degrees banking on Backstretch
Qore-24 is the first and only hand purifier that offers instant disinfection and 24 hours of continuous protection against germs. It assembles a safe and protective anti-microbial barrier on the skin that remains active through ten hand washings. You can purchase Qore-24 online by visiting Qore24.com.
For more information about NTS Motorsports, visit ntsmotorsports.com.
For more information about Qore-24, visit Qore24.com
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS, @TeamNTS24Truck, @Qore24Purifier and @BrennanNewberry.