703 Park Lawn Court
Kernersville, NC 27284
For Immediate release
Series: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Race: 18 of 22 – October 19, 2013
Driver: Brennan Newberry
Truck: No. 24 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado
Driver’s Point Standings: 18th
Owner’s Point Standings: 20th
Track: Talladega Superspeedway
Race: fred’s 250 Presented by Coca-Cola
Distance: 94 Laps/250.04 Miles
· To start the stretch of the final-five races of the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season, teams will unload at the 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway where Brennan Newberry and the No. 24 Qore-24 team will make their first-career NCWTS start at the famed Alabama track. To kick start the season earlier this year in February, NCWTS team’s competed at the superspeedway of Daytona International Speedway where Newberry earned his first-career NCWTS pole and finished his first NCWTS superspeedway race in the 33rd position after getting collected in a mid-race accident.
· While this weekend will mark his first start at Talladega behind the wheel of his Chevy Silverado, Newberry competed in the ARCA Series International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250 in May, where he started the race ninth and finished 11th on the fast-paced, high-banked 2.66-mile track.
· After two weekends away from the track, looking back at the 17th race of the 2013 season, Newberry and the No. 24 Qore-24 team scored a Top 15 finish under the lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in the Sam’s 350 and a lot of confidence, after running in the Top 5 and Top 10 with a very fast Silverado
· Qore-24 will serve at the primary sponsor for Newberry and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado team in the fred’s 250 Presented by Coca-Cola on Saturday, October 19, at Talladega Superspeedway.
· Catch the fred’s 250 Presented by Coca-Cola from Talladega Superspeedway on MRN, Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 90 and Fox Sports 1 on Saturday, October 19, beginning at 3:30 p.m. ET with the race scheduled to start at 4:00 p.m. ET.
From the Driver’s Seat with Brennan Newberry’s Knowledge:
“This will be my first NCWTS event at Talladega Superspeedway but not my first time on the race surface, as I enjoyed racing the ARCA car there back in May. Going back to a superspeedway puts a big smile on my face because it reminds me of Daytona, where our team started on the pole for the season opener. I’m hoping for another fun restrictor plate race, where I get to see the checkers at the end for Qore-24 and our NTS Team.
From the Box with Crew Chief Eddie Pardue:
“Talladega Superspeedway is an incredibly fast track that I am excited to race on with Brennan Newberry. The restrictor-plate racing is very unpredictable, so we are going to do our best and be prepared for anything. I have been to Talladega a lot with a fast setup, but you never really know what is going to happen with the draft and the multiple-groove racing. A lot of things are out of your control at Talladega, so we are concentrating on driving a clean race and aiming for a strong finish in the Qore-24 No. 24 Chevrolet.”
For more information on NTS visit ntsmotorsports.com
For more information about Qore-24, visit Qore24.com
Follow us on Twitter: @TeamNTS, @qore24purifier, @TeamNTS24Truck and @BrennanNewberry